Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tee meets Tea


Apologies for the quality of that pic. I vow to never use my antique mirror in the 2nd floor bathroom for photography again. But I took another one in the kitchen on the way out, so we're ok.


I put this badboy on before going to my Nephew's adoption party. An Abesha is a word for an Ethiopian native, so I thought it appropriate now that he's completely officially an American. Many of my favorite shirts feature an element of unintentional comedy. Many of my favorites also happen to be from Ethiopia. These two facts are not merely a coincidence. For some reason, theres something about making an acronym for your nationalistic term with poorly chosen English adjectives... and a proper noun that is endearing.

And so on the way over to the party I spilled 2/3 of a gallon of sweet tea on the interior of my truck. Many of my favorite books were getting soaked, so i quickly wiped them off on my shirt. fortunately, not a book was seriously damaged. But I did have to switch into another shirt. Its a good thing I'm always prepared.

No comments: