Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Every tee has a story... This one's is about Dominic Gratto


Last fall Dominic Gratto brought me coffee every morning for our 7 AM Old Testament class. One morning, he also brought me this shirt. He said when he saw it at goodwill it made him think of me, so he got it. I have no idea what running ostriches have to do with me, but I do love the color, and just like the three birds, I do enjoy being silly and wearing tees... So when I ran into Dominic at Sojourn's picnic in the park, I figured it was the perfect opportunity to have a post that didn't include my shower curtain. Maybe more of those kind of posts will come! You'll have to check back to see.

Also note that I'm literally grinning like an idiot.

2 comments:

Fred Gratto said...

This, my friend, is a brilliant, brilliant idea for a blog. It makes me think of how much I have neglected my own blog as of late. You will be famous.

Darren Jennings said...

7am OT class?
wooooooooo weeeeeeee