Thursday, August 2, 2007

The T-Shirt Driven Life


So this is the shirt I had in the car. Its a tie dyed shirt from an intramural soft ball team that I played one game for as a sit in left-center fielder. Notice the Jesus fish with baseball stitches, which is actually more original than most christian inspired tees. I picked this title out because I don't have very many Christian tees, but I wanted to get it in there sometime.

I'm gonna bust out with some really good ones on my next post, but it may take a couple days since I'm going away for the weekend. Look back Sunday for a slew of magical tees.

2 comments:

Chris Breslin said...

i'm pretty flattered that my work made a blospheric impression.

Lukey G. said...

When a Tee shirt passes hands to Luke Groce, ripples are felt for years to come in places yet undiscovered.