Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sweet Viola

So about 10 months ago I was holding Nick and Brittany Nye's newborn, Viola. She was so sweet peaceful in my arms, and so friggin cute! Then she found out how to hurl down my shirt. I love babies so much, and I even love having half digested, curdled breastmilk on my shirt, but inside my shirt and on my skin is a whole nother story. Every man has a breaking point... so anyways, Nicholas was nyce enough to let me borrow this shirt for the night... and then the next 10 months. Nick, I've been meaning to give you your shirt back. Perhaps I will, now that all the readers of chronicles are here to hold me accountable.

3 comments:

Laura said...

"half digested, curdled breastmilk"

Wow.

That was incredibly vivid.

Lukey G. said...

I tell it like it is. Chronicles fans only deserve an honest picture.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.