Wednesday, August 8, 2007

aged 18 years




I included 2 images of this one because I'm too happy in one and not happy enough in the other. I think they balance each other out nicely. On a T-shirt related note, I've got this guy and another one for the same event, only 2 years later, and in a really sweet shade of light blue. I really like the colors of the shirts a lot, and I also like that they are for events 18 years ago. Whenever you're wearing a shirt older than kids who are just now getting their start in the tee scene it really shows how much cred you've got. Me, I've got tee cred coming out my ears.

2 comments:

Lukey G. said...

PS- that multi colored broach thing I'm wearing is actually a bunch of stickers from a game we played at my annual work retreat, where we did some team building games and the like.

Anonymous said...

Luke-
In the mornings, nothing makes me happier than the love of Jesus in my heart, and your t-shirt blog.
Thanks